OPTEASE® Retrievable Vena Cava Filters offer:
- Dual-layer filtration for prevention of recurrent pulmonary embolism.
- Closed cage structure designed to eliminate risk of caval perforation and strut embolizaion.
- Self-centering side struts reduce the risk of tilting.
- Fixation barbs minimize migration to maintain clot capture efficiency.
- Dual Prong Caudal Hook for easire capture with any appropriate endovascular snare. No additional training required.
- Caval coverage up to 30mm.
The low profile OPTEASE® Retrievable Vena Cava Filter kit provides more options:
- 90cm kit allows filter delivery through right and left antecubital or jugular veins.
- Femoral 55cm kit allows filter delivery through through right and left femoral veins.
- Jugular 55cm kit allows filter delivery through right and left jugular veins.
Cordis VISEASE® Angiographic Vessel Dilator simplifies pre-placement venacavogram
- Radiopaque markers set 30mm apart for direct, in-vessel IVC sizing.
- Can simplify inventory management: pigtail catheter no longer needed.
- Fewer guidewire and catheter exchanges shorten and simplify pre-placement procedure.
Cordis BRITE TIP® Interventional Sheath 6F (8F OD) provides flexibility and support for easy tracking through tortuous vessels
- Low profile minimizes patient trauma and insertion site thrombosis.
- Radiolucent cannula allows the filter to be visible as it moves through sheath.
- Radiopaque tip is highly visible to enable accurate infrarenal placement.
- 6F obturator with marker band supports a controlled release during filter delivery.
- SLIX Valve for maximal hemostasis.