ANGIOGUARD® RX Guidewire System offers:
- One of the shortest landing zones: Short filter basket enables ability to center in tortuous anatomy.
- Stroke Reduction: Polyurethane membrane with 100 pores captures clinically relevant emboli and shown in clinical testing to reduce the rate of stroke.
- Self-Centering: The unique umbrella design centers in the vessel with high device delivery success and excellent wall apposition.
- Visibility: Eight Nitinol struts keep the symmetric basket in contact with the arterial wall, with marker bands on every other strut, in addition to a proximal and distal marker band to ensure high visibility during the procedure.
- Excellent Crossability: Profile as low as 3.2F facilitates crossing difficult lesions.
* 30-day pooled data from U. S. feasibility study and European CASCADE Study.