This landmark stent has several key features, including:
- 5.5F and 6F profile.
- 135cm catheter working length.
- 0.018” maximum guidance acceptance.
- 5F proximal shaft.
Trusted Stent Design
- Cordis S.M.A.R.T.® Transhepatic Biliary Stent design, with MicroMesh geometry and segmented design.
- Small Cell Geometry for most duct wall coverage.
- 1mm flare at each stent end for immediate wall apposition.
- Built upon Cordis’ 10 years of nitinol stent experience.
- Low profiles – crossing and proximal shaft.
- Outstanding trackability and placement accuracy with TRUMARK® Technology.
- Flexible tip and shaft designs.
Trusted Stent Performance
- Minimal stent shortening – less than 6% from the trailing stent end only, providing predictable and accurate placement.
- High radial strength for increased diameter.
- Conformable to duct wall continuously for exceptional scaffolding.