TEMPO® AQUA® Diagnostic Catheter is an angiographic catheter providing excellent flow rates and optimal contrast delivery and vessel opacification.
TEMPO® AQUA® Catheters offer:
- Precise control and sturdy support. High-strength nylon construction and braided shaft design give strength and flexibility for superb torque response and maximum tactile control.
- Enhanced tip radiopacity. An extended, tungsten-filled NEON® tip, with superb visualization for rapid and precise catheter placement. Less need for contrast injection.
- Flexible tip. Patented soft design and long non-braided distal end increases tip flexibility, helps reduce risk of vessel trauma and promotes patient comfort.
- Microcatheter compatibility. Compatible with Codman Neurovascular RAPIDTRANSIT® and PROWLER® Microcatheters, as well as REGATTA® Steerable Guidewire.
- Smoother delivery. Hydrophilic SLX® Coating minimizes friction between the catheter and the vessel wall for rapid and smooth vessel engagement.
For indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and adverse events, please read the Essential Prescribing Information (EPI).
Learn more about our full line of Endovascular products: Download the complete Endovascular product catalog .
To place an order for a Cordis product please visit the
JOHNSON & JOHNSON GATEWAY® Commerce Web site at http://www.commerce.jnjgateway.com.