TEMPO® AQUA® Diagnostic Catheter is an angiographic catheter providing excellent flow rates and optimal contrast delivery and vessel opacification.
TEMPO® AQUA® Catheters offer:
- Precise control and sturdy support. High-strength nylon construction and braided shaft design give strength and flexibility for superb torque response and maximum tactile control.
- Enhanced tip radiopacity. An extended, tungsten-filled NEON® tip, with superb visualization for rapid and precise catheter placement. Less need for contrast injection.
- Flexible tip. Patented soft design and long non-braided distal end increases tip flexibility, helps reduce risk of vessel trauma and promotes patient comfort.
- Microcatheter compatibility. Compatible with Codman Neurovascular RAPIDTRANSIT® and PROWLER® Microcatheters, as well as REGATTA® Steerable Guidewire.
- Smoother delivery. Hydrophilic SLX® Coating minimizes friction between the catheter and the vessel wall for rapid and smooth vessel engagement.
Learn more about our full line of Endovascular products: Download the complete Endovascular product catalog .
To place an order for a Cordis product please visit the
JOHNSON & JOHNSON GATEWAY® Commerce Web site at http://www.commerce.jnjgateway.com.