OPTEASE® Retrievable Vena Cava Filters are an innovative option for prevention of recurrent pulmonary embolism, representing the next generation of filters for the next generation of patients. It offers all the proven strengths of the Cordis TRAPEASE® Permanent Vena Cava Filter plus the additional option of retrieval.
OPTEASE® Retrievable Vena Cava Filters offer:
- Dual-layer filtration for optimum clot capture and prevention of recurrent pulmonary embolism
- Fixation barbs help protect against cranial migration
- Caudal filter retrieval hook for quick and easy retrieval with any appropriate endovascular snare. No additional training required.
- Caval coverage up to 30mm
- Nitinol technology for easy, predictable placement and MRI compatibility, with minimal artifact
One OPTEASE® Retrievable Vena Cava Filter kit provides more options:
- 90cm kit allows filter delivery through six entry sites (right and left femoral, jugular, and antecubital veins)
- 55cm kit allows filter delivery through four entry sites (right and left femoral and jugular veins)
- No need to change systems when changing access sites
Cordis VISEASE® Angiographic Vessel Dilator simplifies pre-placement venacavogram
- Radiopaque markers set 30mm apart for direct, in-vessel IVC sizing
- Can simplify inventory management: pigtail catheter no longer needed
- Fewer guidewire and catheter exchanges shorten and simplify pre-placement procedure
Cordis BRITE TIP® Interventional Sheath 6F (8F OD) provides flexibility and support for easy tracking through tortuous vessels
- Small profile minimizes patient trauma and insertion site thrombosis
- Radiolucent cannula allows the filter to be visible as it moves through sheath
- Radiopaque tip is highly visible for accurate infrarenal placement
- 6F obturator with marker band supports a controlled release during filter delivery
- SLIX Valve for minimal hemostasis
Learn more about our full line of Endovascular products: Download the complete Endovascular product catalog .
To place an order for a Cordis product please visit the
JOHNSON & JOHNSON GATEWAY® Commerce Web site at http://www.commerce.jnjgateway.com.